4 to 17 December 2016: Eighth Meeting of the Parties to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety (COP-MOP 8), Cancun, Mexico.
Official MOP8 documents and links.Official MOP8 documents on CBD website
- Zipped file with main official MOP8 documents
- In Session Documents. (select tab ‘In Session’)
- MOP Meeting schedule
- Life stream
- Rules of Procedure
- PPRI statement on review of the effectiveness of the CPB
- PRRI Statement on Synthetic Biology
- PRRI Statement on Gene Drives
- PRRI Statement on public awareness, education and participation
- PRRI statement on the Biosafety Clearing House (BCH)
- PRRI statement on Socio-Economic Considerations
- PRRI statement on Risk Assessment
- PRRI statement on unintentional transboundary movement
- Translations of PRRI Statements
cornell.edu/blog/speaking- science-choice-hope-and- courage
Side event : “Responsible Innovation, Modern Biotechnology, & Synthetic Biology“, 12 December 2016,
organised by ISAAA and PRRI, with the contribution of Youth Biotech.
PRRI submissions prior to MOP8:
- PRRI Comments on the document “Elements of a Framework for Conceptual Clarity on Socio-Economic Considerations”, ref: CBD notification 2015-029.
PRRI Member area (Link)